Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thoughts Of Current Events. . .Then And Now

This morning I have been thinking about two things. First, whatever happened to The Scud Stud? Remember him from the Persian Gulf War? I do!

Apparently his real name is Arthur Kent and he lives in Canada. Who knew? I believe that the above picture is pretty recent. I think that he looked better when I was 13.


Second, can I just express my outrage, OUTRAGE, that NBC is cancelling the show Without A Trace. Okay, I have not been watching lately but before I stopped watching it, I thought it was great!

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Do you have ADD this morning? These 2 things couldn't have less in common :)

LeeAnn said...

And here I thought you going to get political on us!

Tina said...

I had LeeAnn's thoughts too!, no politics here though . . .

I had stopped watching without a trace, but mainly because it comes on too late for my sleepy head. Maybe it was a trend?

Tina said...

the trend:

not the sleepy head . . . . the stopping watching part . . .

I need to go back to school!

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

I didn't watch it. I can't believe they canceled it-usually they only cancel the shows I watch.