Friday, May 29, 2009

Six Months of Fabumollyness!





Yesterday Molly turned six months old. We started a tradition with Emma of letting them dig into a cupcake on their six month birthday. Poor Emma, she did not know what to do with it and just cried. We took a picture anyway and it looks like she is laughing happily! Both Molly and Macey dug in to the best of their six month ability!

Molly is fabulous. She loves toys and her sisters, pears, apples with blueberries, sweet potatoes, music, and hanging out with her Mama. She's also the cutest bald thing I've ever seen!
I'd be really sad that I am putting her 3-6 month clothes away but I am too excited for the next three months. Is there anything better? Crawling, learning to walk, not being frustrated because they can get to what they want -- I really love the next stage!!

3 comments:

Amber + Jonathan said...

Fabumollyness!!! Haha love it! She is so cute!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I can't believe it's been 6 months already!

Meg said...

Wow, where did the time go? I know...I don't want cameron to grow up. I love his 10 day old stage :) I know they grow up too fast.