Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Overload!


Halloween was a great and busy day for the girls -- they were in candy bliss.


The day started off really early as I dragged the girls to my doctor's appointment. I only have TWO MORE APPOINTMENTS! Yahoo!


I took the girls to Sports & Health Gym where they had a parade and got candy from all of the employees. Macey was really proud of herself for "staying in line" and both girls waved happily at me on my little treadmill as they proceeded on their parade. Emma led the line, of course. I wonder how many years before they will stop waving back or think that my overactice waving is embarrassing?


We went to Starbucks for a yummy hot chocolate and muffin and then took Emma to school where she was able to go trick or treating at North Point High School. She had a great time and was surprised by Garry picking her up at school.


Finally dusk hit and we hit the neighborhood! Emma and Macey started out with gusto and would yell "Trick or Treat!" and then would say "Thank You!" as they handed up their buckets. But eventually fatigue set in and they just started handing up their buckets for the candy.


But we were not done yet! Off to the church for a fun trunk or treat. I was only able to so-so decorate my trunk -- I hope to do better next year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like they had a very full day! They sure looked cute :) Oh, and I loved your crown!

Sylvia said...

The girls make beautiful little princesses :)
They must love Halloween.