Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Box

Have no fear, I have my bassinett. Did FedEx come through for me? No. Hardly. I was just encouraged to "file a claim" and then told that they would only deal with the shipper. Which was Amazon. But, Amazon came through and overnighted a new bassinett.

I'd like to think that I got such great service from Amazon because I have been a LOYAL customer for over ten years. But I think it was more to do with the email I sent to their Help contact. Yeppers, I dropped my full name. And by full, I mean that I used the Esquire. The Esquire rarely comes out, but I guess in this case it did its job.

So, what did I do with Ms. Jones' box? I still have it. I've called her cell phone and left a message, and she has not called back. So, I guess I'll have FedEx come get it. Again.

An interesting note: Amazon used UPS this time. I thought that was kind of funny.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Good kharma getting your bassinett in a timely fashion by another shipping company...although I'm pretty sure the name drop didn't hurt either :)

LeeAnn said...

Man, if I only had a name to drop. Maybe I could make one up.