Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm Selling Tickets!


Lately I have been so happy with a recent purchase; I have thought about selling tickets and conducting tours so that everyone can view The Perfect Dresser.


Garry bought it from IKEA a few weeks ago for the Big Girls Room, and it brings me such great joy. Check out the drawers. There are six of them. And they are well constructed -- real wood on the inside and they slide back and forth so nicely on their little runners. No pulling or yanking or slamming. Just the sweet, sweet purr of wheels on their runners.


Check out the second drawer down -- it is extra roomy. Do you know how many fluffy pajamas I can fit in there? A lot. Truly, it is a work of art. The other drawers are deep and spacious as well, happily accomodating piles of jeans and stretchy pants.


Before now, the item that brought me the most joy was my Swiffer Sweeper and Vac. Though I still have my moments of bliss with that amazing machine, this dresser just makes me to-the-soul happy. Hope everyone can make it for Tour 2008!

5 comments:

Tina said...

All I can say is, a woman must have designed that dresser! It could replace a few here that HAD to have been designed by men!

Unknown said...

Hmm... looks like I need a trip to IKEA!!

Sylvia said...

Brighton has that same dresser in blue... and it is big enough to hold all his Under Armour :)
After ranting about it my sister bought it in black for her bedroom.
I do love Ikea!

LeeAnn said...

Sounds like I need to go to IKEA too!! Just don't tell Duane!!

Heidi Totten said...

Funny! This is what we are buying for our daughter's room. I loved it!