Monday, October 6, 2008

Hide Your Clutter!

It's not a good time to be in the Cunningham house right now.

We're "organizing" -- and just like it's darkest right before the sun comes out -- we are far, far from organized right now. I need to do the laundry, vacuum pack some baby clothes, sort through some shoes. It's a mess.

I have a tolerance for mess. I understand that you have to get really messy before you can get really organized, and I am willing to go through the process.

Garry, however, is having a hard time.

He hates clutter. He really hates clutter. And sometimes he attacks clutter I really wish he would leave alone. This time, my Jeep was the victim.

I had to renew my registration and printed off a temporary registration to tape up in my back window. It's ugly, sure, and cluttery, sure, but it's necessary to be LEGAL. But with his clutter-tolerance at an all-time low, Garry took it down and threw it away. Making me ILLEGAL.

So until the dawn comes, I need to hide the important clutter. Or use stronger tape.

2 comments:

Tina said...

A temporary tag is clutter? "gasp!" Good thing he doesn't live at my house!

Sylvia said...

I HATE clutter too...but I'm with Tina...how is a tag clutter? Your house must be immaculate :)