Monday, October 20, 2008

Emma Goes To School!


Emma went to school today! Unlike last year, where she went for a whopping two hours and thirty minutes, this time she only attends school for two hours. Apparently it was too short of a day because she yelled at me when we got in the Jeep for picking her up while she was playing "I Spy." So tomorrow I will do my best and try to linger in the parking lot so she can be one of the last kids picked up. Such a change from last year when I was greeted with hugs and kisses and excitement to go home!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well at least she wasn't running and screaming from the place, right!

Grammy T said...

She didn't get that from our side of the family - her Uncle Anthony cried every day when being dropped off at pre-school, and her Cousin Kaylee also cries every day. Hopefully, that means she is going to love school?

Stephanie said...

What a cute outfit for her first day!