Friday, September 4, 2009

My Turn

Yesterday Garry gave his notice at work that he was joining the FBI at the end of the month. It was a really hard and sad day for him as he really enjoyed his job, his coworkers, worked well with his boss, and he was really good at what he did. I hope that he will find the same level of satisfaction with the FBI in Salt Lake.

Now it's my turn to provide notice to my piano students, and I feel bad that it is going to be such short notice. Last night I had a dream that the Mom of one of my students was so mad that she threatened to start stalking my house.

Hopefully it will not get THAT ugly.

7 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

Hey! There is another house for sale in our neighborhood as well. :) It's a sign! One of our relatives works for the FBI and loves it.

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Wow, that's a lot of people to give notice to.

Sylvia said...

Next thing she'll be doing is giving her friends notice...except unlike employers and students, we don't have to accept it.

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

I think we just got our notice :(

LeeAnn said...

It's wrong, I tell you! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! But all the best to you and Gary in UT! (watch out for those mormons. I hear they're kinda weird)

MissouriMormonMama said...

Good luck! What an exciting time, but hard too!