Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Have A Secret!

I have a secret I have been dying to tell. All through Sacrament meeting, I thought of telling my deep secret, maybe to LeeAnn who was sitting in front of me. Or to Sylvia who was over on my left. But, I didn't.

Then all the way through Primary and the unfortunate gas incident (not mine) I thought of telling a few friends my secret. Maybe Tara or Tiffany.

But I didn't.

Then in Relief Society I thought of leaning over to Stephanie and telling her my secret.

But I didn't.

I cannot keep it in anymore and so I will spill it in my blog. Here it is!

I didn't make my bed today! WoooooHooooo! Isn't that GREAT!

5 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

rebel-I never make my bed on Sundays

Browne Towne said...

um hello! When I shared with you that I loved Emma dress, that would have been a perfect time for you to tell you secret!

Sylvia said...

I was waiting for "I'm pregnant" or something...tease :)
If it makes you feel any better mine is not made either...good Mormons wouldn't break the sabbath by making their beds.

Tina said...

I didn't make our bed today either . . . . Lincoln did it :)!!!!! WoooooHoooooo!

LeeAnn said...

Apparently I do not live by the "molly mormon" code of life. I HARDLY EVER made my bed until recently when we bought new bedroom furniture.