Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cleaning

Have you seen the commercial where the lady opens her oven and sees a few spots, exclaims in concern and grabs her oven cleaner?

Oh my gosh, that lady would faint dead away if she saw my oven, especially after today's ham debacle. Garry is still trying to convince the kids that the house is not on fire.

So my oven is a weak spot, as well as my kitchen floors. I remember Nina mentioning once that she mops about twice a week. Um, I don't. But I did mop yesterday! Hurray for me.

So those are two of my weak spots. Help me feel better. What are yours?

8 comments:

LeeAnn said...

All types of cleaning! The kitchen floor only gets done when I start sticking to it(besides , that's what the dog is for), the vacuuming, when it is so totally apparent that I haven't done it in a couple of weeks, the dishes, oh how I hate dishes! I could go on and on but i hope this helps you feel a little bit better!

Auzzy Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nina said...

One word...BATHROOMS. I hate cleaning them, and unfortunately it's pretty bad with 3 young boys around here. I always thought it would be a good idea to have a stainless steel room that I could just hose down once a week, but....

Trish and Matt said...

We just cleaned the oven and refrigerator in our house for the first time. And we've lived here for TWO YEARS! Surely that'll make you feel better.

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you on the oven and the kitchen floor...but I do have to agree with Nina, cleaning toilets and tubs is something I hate to do.

Tina said...

Bath tubs and showers are my most hated task!

Missed your lesson in RS!!! I can't believe the primary stole you away!

cemarcano said...

I have no weak spots. But according to my husband I have no strengths either. My theory is that I just have kids and well enough said.
Oh wait - were we talking about ovens? I didn't know ovens needed to be cleaned. Aren't they self cleaning?? Oh dear I guess I have a weakness after all. Don't tell my husband.

Melissa said...

This should make you feel good.Generally the inside areas of my house are weak spots for me. And, of course the worst being the bathrooms, but yeah, the inside mostly, and come to think of it, the outside too.