Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Woops! You Said What?

Garry is in Mexico this week. Yesterday he was in Mexico City and there is a two hour time difference between the two of us. Last night we were talking on the phone, and he said that he would talk to me again in the morning.

"But if you call first," he said, "don't forget that I am two hours behind you."

In other words, please do not call me at 6:30 a.m.

Stunned Silence.

And then up came Mrs. Attitude.

"Because heaven forbid that I wake you up," said the angry mother of a newborn (that's me ;)

"Well, one of us should get a good night's sleep," he said.

I am thinking about changing the locks.

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

That is hilarious...did you purposely call him this morning at 6 am?

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

I think you might be so grateful to give up single parenting-you just might let him in

Tina said...

You are funny! :)

LeeAnn said...

I would be so tempted to call at 6am, let the phone ring, see if it is answered, then hang up. Then do it again!