Friday, March 27, 2009

. . .Dreaming

I have a little insomnia tonight and so, of course, I am thinking about dreaming.

When I was at BYU, I lived in a great house lovingly known as "The Yellow Brick House" because, well, the house was made of yellow bricks.

There were eight of us in the house, and it was great! Always something going on; always someone to talk to. And talk we did.

Before the beginning of a new semester, we would all get together and make predictions for the new semester. It was a lot of fun.

What an amazing time! When else but in college could the course of your life change every four months!

So what are my dreams now? My friend told me about a house that she looked at once that had a master bedroom closet that was so big it had a washer and dryer in the closet. No more trudging laundry up and down the stairs! I'm dreaming. . .


Oh! Daughters willing to eat the peels on apples. I'm dreaming. . .

A metro stop in Waldorf. Oh, that would be awesome! I'm dreaming. . .

No more contacts. Just being able to see all of the time. I'm dreaming. . .

So, what are you dreaming about?

No comments: