Monday, March 9, 2009

Truly Serious

Today I was at WalMart. The sketchy one in Waldorf. I know, I know. But it was close to the gym. What could I do?

While I was there, Molly was blissfully taking a nap and some people would get a little glimpse at her and ooh and aah because she is just darn cute. But one man stopped and stared at Molly. Then he started cooing "Wake up, baby, Wake up, baby."

I looked at the crazy gentleman and simply said, "If you wake her up, I'm going to smack you."

Because I said it with a smile and a little laugh, he thought I was joking, laughed himself, and walked away.

Good thing. Because I wasn't kidding.

5 comments:

Tina said...

You are a brave woman, especially considering the Walmart you were in!!!

Cunningham Blog said...

I know. One day my mouth is really going to get me in trouble.

Unknown said...

Ha ha!

Tina said...

One day??? Mine gets me in trouble ALL the time!

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

wake up baby? what was he thinking.