Monday, December 8, 2008

I Was Robbed!

Yesterday, Garry took the girls and my Mom to church. I was left with Molly, and she was taking a gloriously long nap. I went down to the first floor and noticed that my computer monitor was missing!!

Egads!

It could mean just one thing. Someone had been watching our home, realized that we left for church at a certain time, and targeted us for a robbery. The scoundrels broke in, headed for the back room, disengaged the computer monitor in an attempt to start removing all of our electronics, but then heard the vicious dog who was still in the house. Or heard me wandering around. So they rethought their devious plan and had to walk away with just a computer monitor.

I walked around the house, looking for anything else that might have been taken. Luckily, we do not have anything, so it did not take long. Everything was still in place. I looked in the garage where we have been storing the girls Christmas presents. Still there. Hmmm...looked like they just got the computer monitor.

I no longer wanted to be in a home that was so recently robbed, and so with the help of the Moore's I got ahold of Garry at church. Trying to remain calm, I asked him if he knew why we were missing the computer monitor. . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yikes! That's would freak me out. I'm glad that's all you are missing.

Trish and Matt said...

I'm hoping there's some reason Garry took it to church and forgot to tell you?