Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bliss Update & Happy Molly, Happy Mommy


I did it! I got my girls -- minus Molly -- to gather around the piano and sing two Christmas Carols last night. Joy, joy, bliss, bliss. They did so well that I might let them sing at the recital tomorrow. We'll see how the practice goes.


Speaking of tomorrow, Miss Molly will be three weeks old! To show her age and her independence, she slept for a whole 4 1/2 hours last night IN HER BASSINET! Though there are times of exception, sometimes she no longer looks at the bassinnet as a betrayl of our relationship. Right in time, too, because yesterday I was starting to think that maybe Garry and I should have rented a newborn before we went all out and got one of our own.

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

There is nothing cuter than a sleeping baby...Molly is no exception.

Unknown said...

She is adorable!!
Good job on the sleeping, Molly!

Stephanie said...

Love the cute picture. 4 1/2 hours in a row is huge. Congrats!