Thursday, December 4, 2008

An Awesome Confession

We've been home from the hospital for three nights now, and you would think that my nights have been full of crying and walking the halls and late night feedings and diaper changes. But it is with joy that I confess -- I'm SLEEPING!

Followers of this humble blog already know that I really struggled with pregnancy insomnia for the last several months. There were several nights I wished I knew Spansih because the only good thing on television seemed to always be on the Spanish channel. They have some great movies on late at night.

But for the past three nights I've woken up, fed Molly, and then . . . WENT BACK TO SLEEP!

Whoever heard of getting more sleep after a baby that before? But, it is what it is and I am so grateful.

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Sweet Dreams!!! You deserve them!!

Sylvia said...

Enjoy these restful nights because I have a sneaking suspicion they won't last long :)

Margaret said...

I am so glad to hear that you are both doing well! Congratulations!