Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Amazing Macey

Sometimes you can talk and talk and talk to Macey, and you are never quite sure what is getting through. She is a stubborn two-year-old. No, really, she is actually a STUBBORN two-year-old.

The other day, Macey got in trouble for biting Emma in the bathtub. The bathtub is a war zone when they are tired. It can get nasty. I kind of wonder what Emma did to receive such a horrible punishment, I am sure it was nothing good, but Macey was punished and sent to her room without the hope of pumpkin pie.

A few minutes later, Macey was still crying over her punishment, and so I went to go talk to her. I told her that it was going to be okay because she could always try to do better tomorrow.

The next night, I was helping the girls get ready for their bath, and I reminded them to be nice to one another. Macey told me, "I will be nice. I can do better today." And she was! And she did!

I wish I could learn as fast.

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Way to go Macey!! Your right Alicia, wouldn't it be great if we could learn that fast!

Grammy T said...

Ahhhhhh,my little Macey, she is so sweet!