Friday, April 30, 2010

Ruining A Good Thing


Oh my Macey. She makes me so very happy except for the times she drives me a little nuts.
I have previously blogged about how much I enjoy vacuuming. It's not just the clean factor. It's not just having cool lines in the carpet. It is all about not being able to hear my kids scream and cry and yell at each other for a few minutes. It's my own personal escape.
Well, it was. But now it's gone. Macey has decided to out-loud the vacuum. Ever had a kid out-loud the vacuum? Truly, that's some super-sonic loud whining. She's not intimidated by the loudness of the vacuum. She accepted the challenge, she decided that she would be HEARD, and truly, she ruined a good thing I had going.

2 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

When we had a dog-he would bark really loudly the entire time I vacuumed. I've aleays hated vacuuming-but I enjoy painting

Stephanie said...

I have at least 2 of those kids, sometimes 3. : )