Sunday, April 18, 2010

Meet The Neighbors!

You know it's Spring when the neighbors start making out in the parking lot. For real. IN THE PARKING LOT. This is not some grassy park. This is the patch of grass on the other side of the parking lot. Our own personal grassy knoll.

Yesterday we were at the park in the apartment complex (our "luxury" accomodations) and two people were making out in their car in the parking lot right next to the slide. It looked uncomfortable. She was in the backseat and he was in the front. And there was a kid in there with them, too. It was just wrong on so many levels.

And then today we came home from church to THIS a few feet away from where we park our van. Well, I guess people worship in different ways.

6 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

If Scott and I would have known it was your apartment complex, we would have gone elsewhere (like maybe the church parking lot down the street)

Cunningham Blog said...

Tara, the church parking lot is usually full, but the temple parking lot is open on Sundays. It's just 8 blocks away.

MissouriMormonMama said...

Sooo funny!

Unknown said...

Sometime I'll have to tell you about my neighbors when we lived in Orem... I'll never forget them and I never met them :)

Stephanie said...

Are you jealous, fondly remembering Garry and your PDA days? : )

Erin said...

I still remember the signs in the lobby in my Helaman Halls Days: "There is a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing..."