Friday, April 2, 2010

Macey's Three Wishes

We've been watching Aladdin lately in the Cunningham household. This morning Macey picked up a magic lamp that was part of her castle kit. She asked if it was real and I told that that unfortunately it was not the real one -- the real one was much, much bigger.

But I was interested and so I asked her what she would wish for:

(1) First on her wish list was to go and see Grammy;

(2) Second, she would like to play. BY HERSELF. (There was a lot of tears this morning as Macey had to share toys with Emma).

(3) To have fun. (See #2 above).

She's cute.

4 comments:

The GruCru said...

I'm w/ her-alone time=heaven

Dustin and Danie said...

She sure is.

David and Nina said...

And McKinley would wish for someone to play with...she always says, "I have no one to play with me!!". I guess the grass is always greener...

Grammy said...

Awwww, I love that girl; I knew from the beginning she was my girl!! And my first wish would be to see Macey (and Emma and Molly), and I can't wait to see her next month...LOVE YOU MACEY!!