Monday, July 7, 2008

Her Way . . . Through Any Cost


Little Emma is growing up. And as she gets older, I am reminded that she is the daughter of an attorney. Her skills at such a young age are stunning. Right now, she is on a lemonade kick. She likes herself some lemonade. I am trying to cut down a little bit on the amount of juice they get everyday (a losing battle since I am also a juice addict) and so Emma has had to resort to other methods to get what she wants. Today she walked up to me and said that she was thirsty for something yellow. It had to be yellow. I refused to be baited, and so she connected the dots for me. "Mom, lemonade is yellow. I think that I need lemonade." What could I do? I had to reward the creativity of it all.

1 comment:

Browne Towne said...

That is so funny...that smart little Emma!!!