Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Even A Three Year Old Knows It's Funny!


One of the things that I hate most about being pregnant in the second trimester (I have sooo many complaints about the first trimester!) is pregnancy insomnia. If I get up in the middle of the night, and I always do, I am up for at least an hour. It's a good time to think and reflect, but mostly I just wish that there was something good on TV in the middle of the night. It would help!


Last night Emma came into our bedroom and slept on the floor. I did not realize that she was awake too and watching TV with me. I was watching MSNBC and seeing Miss USA fall down during the Miss Universe pageant again and again. Suddenly, I heard this giggling. Emma was awake and thought that it was very funny. She giggled forever, and then went back to sleep. It's so fun to watch her develop humor and respond to humor and giggle at humor. Even at 5:00 am in the morning.

4 comments:

The Tbo Fam =) said...

Wait a minute...2nd trimester?!?! I never heard you were pregnant again?!?! CONGRATS!!! When do you know if it is a boy or a girl? Best of luck..each pregnancy gets harder and harder when there are other wee ones around!!!

Tina said...

I see Alicia every week at church and she doesn't even LOOK pregnant at 5 months along . . . . she let the being 5 months pregnant bombshell out during her Sunday Relief Society lesson, and we all were sitting there thinking, NO WAY!!! You look great gal!

Cunningham Blog said...

I promise everyone that in a few weeks I will be huge! And at the end of August/Beginning of September, to boot. Ugh.

Grammy T said...

That's my Emma!