Sunday, July 20, 2008

Baby Names

The battle over baby names has begun. Garry and I are keeping our preferences secret 'til the end because we do not want to hear about how someone had a dog with that name or an evil ex-girlfriend. Now, the funny thing about this is that it's exactly what Garry did to his very own brother. His brother was going to name his son Cooper and Garry gave them a hard time because it was the name of the dog on Fox & the Hound. Which is inaccurate. The dog's name is Copper. But there's some poor kid out there that does not have the name Cooper.

But Emma said that I could blog about her choices. She likes Shanna, Cindy, Dinado, No-No, Goo, Reifa, Tannah, Tananino and Missstephanie.

The debate continues.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats on the baby, I guess it's not new to you, and steph probably told me, but I think i have early onset dimensia sometimes! I 'm so excited to see you have a blog! More people I can stalk! Sometimes I feel a little like a stalker as I peruse my friends blogs, so hopefully you won't mind! We miss our MD friends and hope all is well there!
-Sarah
ps I vote for the name Missstephanie, couldn't be named after a better person!