Monday, April 6, 2009

So Close. . .But Yet, So Far. Really, Really Far.

I broke my glasses a few weeks ago and so sometimes in the morning, until I find time to put in my contacts, my vision is not so good. This morning, while I was doing the laundry, I stopped at the computer to check Facebook.

For those not acquainted with Facebook, it has a neat feature called "People You May Know". Some master computer somewhere looks at your friends list and the lists of your friends and suggests people you may know that you might want to add as a friend.

This morning when I logged on, I checked out my "People You May Know" box and for one glorious second I thought that it was suggesting Jude Law as a friend. It was a beautiful second.

I squinted and looked again. Nope, not Jude Law. It was suggesting Jori Law. Though nice, I'm sure, she looks nothing like Jude Law.

Better luck next time.

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Dang! What a drag!

Sylvia said...

Don't be so quick to discount Jori...perhaps (s)he knows Jude Law.