Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What Are You Talking About?

The odd thing about being pregnant is that your body is no longer your own and so you start talking about things that you never, ever would normally. I am sure that in a few months I will be really embarrassed that I did an entire blog indirectly discussing how often I have to use the restroom at night.

In the last few days as I have had to address an equally sensitive subject, I have found myself discussing it quite freely -- with Garry, with my insurance company, with my doctor, with his nurse, with my mom, with my neighbor. . .Once it got down to the neighbor level, I realized that I had to STOP! In a few more days while things may not be 'normal' so much, I do not expect as much potty talk. . .

. . .because let's be honest, I'll be too busy blogging about the difficulties of breast feeding.

No comments: