Monday, July 20, 2009

The Lost Weekend

On the way home from Rochester we had great hopes for the weekend. Bikerides? Trip to the park? Instead. . .

. . .instead I got Macey's cold. Ugh. Nothing can quite take out a weekend like a cold. Friday night I fell asleep on the couch. I think that Garry watched a movie.

Saturday we cleaned the church and then I hit the couch. Again. I think that Garry watched another movie. Australia? He gave it mixed reviews.

Sunday we went to church and watched the clock. Emma and Molly had both gotten my cold and we waited to see how early we could put them to bed without them being suspicious. Oh, the joys of not being able to tell time! The Cranky Pants Gang finally went to sleep around 7:00 except for Molly who hung out with us for a few more hours.

Now I'm just trying to ensure that the lost weekend does not turn into the lost week.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Hope you are all feeling better :)
At least you were well enough to play the piano in primary. If you need anything...dinner, cookies, a slurpee give me a call...I'm compassionate like that.

Unknown said...

Hope you all feel better soon :)