Thursday, March 31, 2016

Mommy & Toys

This week has been a bit of a blur.  Garry got a horrible cold & cough last week and this week I came down with it along with, to a certain level, Macey, Molly & Braden.  Only Emma seems to be holding strong.

I have fallen behind on practically everything -- dishes, vacuuming, laundry.  Yesterday I tried to climb out of the hole a little bit by doing some laundry.  Molly came into the room while I was sorting and putting laundry away.

When it was time to go to bed, I had to climb under a mass of Molly's stuffed animals she had brought in.  I had her come into the room and clean it up.  It took several trips to get them back in her room.

"Molly," I asked.  "Why did you bring those all in here?"

"Because I wanted to spend time with you AND my toys," she said.

Can't argue with that.

No comments: