Monday, February 28, 2011

Wait! That's What YOU Did!

Recently Garry had a good friend who was getting an unwanted house guest for a few days. He joked that this friend would have to come up with a lot of errands to get out of the house. For example, Garry said, he might have to go to Lowes again and again for light bulbs. Ha-ha.

I laughed along with him until I realized, WAIT! That's what YOU do! Over Christmas vacation Garry went to Lowes about 7 times for light bulbs and more light bulbs as he decided that every single light bulb in our house had to be energy efficient. The worst part of the process was changing out the lights in our entry way. It's rather high up there. I took these pictures for insurance purposes and to prove to the police I had nothing to do with his untimely demise.

Since we did not have any company during this time, I guess the unwanted house guest was just me ;)

1 comment:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

scarry. I try never to turn our entry way light on. We don't even own a ladder tall enought to reach it