Monday, August 31, 2009

You're So Vain. . .

You're so vain. . . I bet you think this blog is about you. . .you're so vain! I bet you think this blog is about you, don't you? don't you? (And yes, I know those are not the right words).

On Sunday I dressed Molly up in Emma's Easter dress. She looked all frilly and cute and to complete the effect, I put one of those cutesy headbands on her.

I put it on. She took it off. I put it on. She took it off. Finally I put it on and took her over to the mirror. "Look, Molly," I said, "Look how cute you look with it on!" And wouldn't you know it, she left it on!

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

I saw her wrestling that frilly thing off her head during Sacrament...what's next a baby toupee?

Shelly said...

Is that how you do it? I could never get any of my girls to keep those headbands on.

Grammy T said...

They are all so beautiful - and Emma looking like such a big girl! Love those girls!!

Unknown said...

I love it!