Wednesday, December 29, 2010

There's Good News. . .And Bad News

When I woke up Christmas morning, I was a little sad by what I found in my stocking. I had a little Dr. Pepper and a small box of chocolates. Oh dear. Garry's Dad and Step-mom were going to be here in a few hours and I had daydreamed of my time alone while G took the girls to the airport -- I was going to eat myself into a chocolate coma with the chocolate I would find in my stocking. But there was no chocolate!

But, no worries. There was the biggest box of chocolates I have ever seen under the tree.

Yum. I still have not made much of a dent in them, but it's been lovely to have so much chocolate around, especially since G also bought me a huge bag of Peppermint Patties. Yum.
So today when I went to my doctor's visit, they very kindly told me that there was good news. . .and. . .well, not really bad news, but still. Through this pregnancy I have gained 12 pounds. But over half of that has been this month alone. Woops! What can you do, it's the holidays!

No comments: