Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day Two: Sea World! Night Visit

Did I mention in the below blog that San Diego was FREEZING when we went to Sea World? Well, it was. I was cold and tired of being damp (it drizzled and rained on and off. Mostly on.) And Molly was not feeling well. So after dinner at In & Out, Garry took Molly and I to the hotel and the big girls back to Sea World for the night shows and fireworks. Here's Emma and Macey with Shamu. Garry has a fabulous trigger finger -- I am still amazed that he got this shot.

I loved seeing Macey react to everything on this trip. The first time she saw Shamu jump out of the water -- the look on her face was priceless. Just full of amazement and wonder.
Emma & Macey at the nighttime Shamu show entitled Shamu Rocks. It's a little rock concert with Shamu and friends doing flips throughout.

1 comment:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

I'm so glad that you guys had fun (sorry it was cold) and glad you're home.