Friday, March 12, 2010

Macey Turned Four!!

Remember this beautiful baby?? This was her last day in her crib. Oh, she was so cute!
Now Macey is four!! On her birthday I got her a little new outfit, a little pink hoodie with a skort. Way cute. Her Dad got her the biggest Princess balloon in the West. I am surprised she did not float away.

In Maryland we did not live near family and so we always celebrated with friends. Here we have not made many friends yet and so we celebrated with family! My sister threw her a party at her house. We had my sister Cindy and her whole family, my sister Rachelle and her whole family, Garry's grandparents, Garry's uncle and his family and Garry's sister-in-law. Macey got a lot of great presents and felt loved and special.

Here she is opening her Louie from Princess & the Frog.

She also got Bolt. The Disney store always does well right around my kids' birthdays.

We found a Princess & the Frog cake at Harmon's. I was worried that they would not have them out yet, but they did. Yahoo!!

We love Macey! She is smart, makes friends wherever she goes, is loving and HAPPY!

6 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Happy B-day.

Grammy T said...

Ahhh, I love Macey! She is beyond cute - and I love our talks on the phone! Can't wait to see her and Emma and Molly in May!

Grammy T said...

And you too, Alicia and Garry!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday, Macey! She is a cutie.

Stephanie said...

Oh, how fun! So much love for Miss Macey! She deserves it!

Unknown said...

That balloon is huge! Happy Birthday Macey :)