Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm Taking You With Me!



Today I was feeling sorry for myself and so I went to the grocery store and got a few caffinated drinks (you know, the hard stuff) and two chocolate bars. It's been another week and we still have not closed on the house. We had to switch title companies (see post below for those exciting details) and the paperwork took a long time. They sent the final HUD form to the bank for final approval. When that's done, hopefully we'll be ready to go.

I am trying to find peace in a few things:

(1) chocolate;

(2) my Mom has promised me that things will be better next week;
(3) if we are languishing in limbo, we are in a beautiful home while we are in limbo and not in the apartment;
(4) all of my favorite things I will take with me even if we have to move.
I gave Molly a hug this morning and realized that things are fine. If the banks cannot reach an agreement and we have to move again, I'm taking my kids with me. And Garry. And my fabulous Samsung dryer. And that's all that matters.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Hang in there! Thinking of you.