Thursday, December 5, 2013

You Gotta Earn That Pie!

For the last three years, I have participated in a Thanksgiving 5K.  It is called "The Human Race" which supports the Utah Food Bank.  I hate the name.  It sounds a little bit like Seinfeld's "The Human Fund", but what can you do?

This year I ran with my Mom, my sister, my brother-in-law, my nieces, my nephew and my EMMA!  We have been running together for awhile now, and so I knew that she could do it, but I thought that we would have to walk a little.  But she did great!  We ran the whole way!  I think our time was around 33 minutes, so we did about 11 minute miles.

She is already planning on running again next year!  I told her this was our thing.  She does soccer with her dad.  She can run with me. 


1 comment:

Grammy T said...

I am so proud of Emma, she excels in everything she does, and I am mostly proud of how kind she is!