Thursday, December 12, 2013

Don't You Realize?

My job search has been somewhat successful -- but without any real success.  In other words, I have had three companies express interest in learning more about the product we would like them to sell while we remain independent contractors but am far, far away from any money coming in.  I have two meetings next week and one in January.

I have to say, the people I have solicited on the phone have been very, very nice.  One is even taking us to lunch to learn more about our products.  Don't they realize that they should be annoyed with me? I'm calling them, unsolicited, on the phone.  They should be hanging up on me.  Not trying to feed me.

I hope one day I will be in a situation where I can mentor and help and be as kind as people have been to me.

No comments: