Saturday, June 16, 2012

Updates

I have had some requests for more information regarding that curly hair salon in Salt Lake City.  It's called Aura Hair Studio, and it is on 900 South.  Since they technically cut your hair twice and they allow it to "naturally" dry as much as they can before they bring in the diffuser, the haircut is a long experience -- I think I was there for a little under two hours.

Also if you look at their website you will see that almost all of their stylists have curly hair, which I loved. aurahairstudio.com

They use Deva hair products.  I am loving their conditioner because it is also a leave in conditioner and if you leave a lot in, your curls are bigger, the ringlets are tighter, and if you mix it with water, it is a "curl refresher" which means that you do not have to wash your hair as often.

Here's the website for the products.

http://www.mydevacurl.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the links!