Monday, July 19, 2010

BELLE!

On July 8th we went with my parents and my sister and her family to West Yellowstone. We were going to see Beauty & the Beast. A huge THANK YOU to my parents for watching Molly so we could see the show! Before we went to see Belle, we stopped and ate some ice cream before dinner. We had dessert first in honor of Aunt Lois.
The ice cream was homemade but my Mom did not like it as much as "Nation's Best".

My sister and niece and I thought it was fine, though.

Everytime we go to the Playmill in West Yellowstone it is around my birthday. I have been sung to on this stage more times than I can count. It was fun when I was 12, but now I'm not. . .Yes, in this picture this total stranger is singing to me and holding my hand. This was big time excitement when I was 17. . .
The girls loved, loved, loved the play. Before the show started the cast was helping everyone sit and Macey worked up all of her courage to yell, "Hi, Belle!" She was really sweet and stopped and talked to her.
During an intense moment of the play, Macey tapped my sister's shoulder and said, "It's okay, he turns into a Prince!"

1 comment:

Erin said...

looks like a great time! i can't read the text because it's showing up as gray on black for me. did you change something or is it user error on my part? :-)