Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spying On Miss Molly

Today I was walking pass Molly's bedroom and saw her playing with one of her favorite toys, Baby All Gone. This doll drinks apple juice and eats bananas. Cute, and Molly loves her.

I watched her feed Baby All Gone so nicely, talk to her lovingly, take her into her window seat and pretend to read her a book on a blanket her grandma made for her, and then put her down for a nap.

She did it all so lovingly, which is impressive for my little turbo-Molly.

I knew from watching her that she was picking up some good habits, and I was really proud of myself. . .proud of all the times I took her to my sister's house where she could pick up these habits ;) Thanks, Rachelle!

2 comments:

Tina said...

A.L.I.C.I.A

you are too funny . . . . I'm sure she learned this from you :)

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

I love spying on my kids. Spencer and his friend once held FHE w/ dozen plastic dinos