Monday, November 29, 2010

Celebrating Molly, Molly Joy Joy!

This year Molly's birthday fell on a Sunday (bummer). We decided to celebrate on Wednesday, and she had a busy, great day! We went with Grammy to see the movie Tangled. I really, really liked it, and she enjoyed eating popcorn.

A few hours later we had a lot of family members over for dinner and cake & ice cream. Molly likes four things: Team Umizoomi, Dora, Elmo & Woody from Toy Story. Garry took her to Harmon's Grocery store and showed her an Elmo cake, a Toy Story cake and a Dora cake. She picked out the Elmo cake but it only came with Elmo & Grover in an airplace, so we spruced it up with some Dora & Diego toys we had downstairs.
She did a great job of blowing (spitting) out her candle!
Wednesday night I gave her a new blanket for her toddler bed. Time to say goodbye to the crib!

Here comes the toddler bed! She took a few days to warm up to it. The first two nights she slept in my room -- she just was not a fan of the toddler bed. Here is the blanket that I sewed for her.



Happy Birthday, Molly! Good golly, Miss Molly, I sure do love you!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Happy Birthday, Molly! Love the expression on her face when she is in her new bed. Too cute.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Molly! The blanket is beautiful, Alicia!!!

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...