Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Day of You & Me!

 


Day of You & Me!

The day before kindergarten I would have a Day of You & Me with my kids to thank them for being my buddy for five whole years!

When I was done with all the kids starting Kindergarten I told Emma we could do one on the other end and asked if she wanted to do a day before her senior year or college.

She chose college. And that actually day came. Time is a tricky thief.

Like Kindergarten, Emma got to choose an activity, something to buy, and a place to eat. Emma chose a massage and facial, jeans from PacSun and since Texas Roadhouse (her favorite!) was closed until the late afternoon, we decided on hibachi.

The activities were different, but the sentiment was the same: I am so grateful that Emma has been my buddy.

No comments: