Thursday, September 14, 2023

Chloe's Wedding

Hands down one of the best things about moving to Utah in December of 2009 was moving closer to the Child's. We have loved our theme nights, game nights, holidays and birthdays together. 

I especially loved being able to include Chloe in a lot of our outings. When I bought season tickets to This is the Place or the Zoo I always declared five kids so I could bring Chloe along. 

She was the best kid who became a beautiful bride in April. 

She had a beautiful sealing in the Draper temple surrounded by family and a lot of Tyler's friends. And she had a really nice ceremony, dinner and reception down in the Memorial Gardens in Salt Lake City. 

Since we were all dressed up, I took the opportunity to gather my family together for a picture.



No comments: