Friday, March 20, 2015

The Day Molly Broke Her Arm

In June we were at Lifetime Gym and I saw a woman with my name on a whiteboard.

Ugh, I thought. Braden must have had an accident in his pants.

But actually it was Molly.  She had fallen on the monkey bars and was screaming behind the desk at the Kids Club by the time I arrived.  I took her home, had her lay on the couch, and waited to see what would happen.  Would it swell?  Would the pain go away?

Because we were getting ready for Kohls Cup, I actually took Molly to soccer practice.  She ran carefully, cradling her arm against her side, but she seemed to be better.

Garry took her to the doctor and it was, indeed, broken. Poor thing.  But with Molly and knowing how active she is, it is probably just the first of many broken bones to come!


No comments: