Friday, June 26, 2009

The Big Trip: Day One

On Friday, June 11th, we headed off for California! We left the house around 10 a.m. If you think that it is stressful packing for a big trip, try packing while cleaning in case someone comes to look at your house while you are gone. STRESS!

And speaking of stress, I was a little nervous on the flight since it was one of the 9-11 airplane flight patterns: Dulles to Los Angeles. I became even more nervous when I walked on the plane and saw the pilot from the ABC hit LOST.
We arrived at Los Angeles around 5:00 in the evening and headed south to San Diego. We stayed at the Marriott Residence Inn which I loved. The girls stayed in the living room on a sofa bed and Garry and I had the bedroom. And each room had a t.v. Heaven. In the morning, we would begin our adventure!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I was missing your blogging . . . glad you are having (or had, are you back?) a great time!!!